These brownie cookies are best if you are looking for a rich chocolate taste and the inside of these is chewy and gooey, and crunchy on the outer shell. You don’t need to go and buy at a bakery when you can make even better ones. Yes, i promise you will love these and everyone around you will be amazed.
I recommend to have these ‘Brookies’ with a cup of hot milk to all the chocolate lovers, it is so good! 🤤
Tips for making Brownie Cookies 🍪
- Make sure to mix the batter very well in each step until all combined as mentioned on the recipe, so you will end up with a perfect textured cookies.
- Don’t skip the part of chilling the batter in the fridge for around 25-30 minutes as it will let your cookies to be more chewy and gooey. Don’t worry if the batter seems hard, it is okay.
- Leave a space at least 2 inch between each cookie ball so they don’t stick each other.
- Cookies shouldn’t be overbaked, even though if cookies look still soft, don’t worry. They will get in a form after taking them out of the oven and let them cool.
It depends how you want your cookies, you can top them as you like it. You can try all in different cookie balls, there will be approximately 15 cookies with this recipe, you can try! 😀
Let me know if you try this recipe. If you try it, don’t forget to leave me a comment, that would make me so happy! Enjoy! ☺️
Brownie Cookies Recipe - Brookies
These Brownie cookies are super fudgy and very rich in chocolate. This recipe is the best for chocolate fudgy brownie cookies.
- 300g dark chocolate (at least 70% bitter)
- 110g unsalted butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 200g sugar (1 cup)
- 50g brown sugar (1/4 cup)
- 96g all-purpose flour (3/4 cup)
- 25g unsweetened cacao powder (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract/vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- In a medium sauce pan, melt your dark chocolate with butter and let it cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until it is creamy.
- Once the melted chocolate is cooled, pour it into your egg and sugar mixture and make sure you mix it well with an electric mixer.
- In a seperate bowl, sift all your dry ingredients and mix with a spoon/hand mixer until combined.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and stir until the mixture is very well combined, this might take 5-8 minutes.
- Add your chocolate chips into the batter and stir it for the last time.
- Chill the batter at least 25-30 minutes in a fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop balls onto the parchment paper and make sure they are seperate from each other to avoid them sticking each other.
- Lastly add some mini chocolate chips on each ball so it looks pretty. 🙂
- Bake them around 12 minutes depending your oven.
- You can serve them after letting it cool for 15 minutes, or 1 hour if you like it completely cooled. Enjoy!
- Depending on your oven, baking time may differ from 8-12 minutes, keep an eye on the cookies. They shouldn't be overbaked.
- Don't miss chilling the batter in the fridge part, it will make your cookies even more fudgy and don't worry if the batter becomes hard, it is okay.