This chocolate buttercream is perfect for your cakes! It is very rich in chocolate and super tasty!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 cup of room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cups of heavy cream
- 40 gr of dark chocolate
- 3/4 cups of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Melt dark chocolate with heavy cream in a microwave or on the stove and leave it to cool.
- In a stand mixer, add your soft butter and beat until it is creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Add all the other ingredients until very well corporated.
- You can chill at the fridge and use it in your cakes.