I tried the viral yogurt toast to celebrate our first year anniversary with Suga Bite 🎉 I liked it as a new breakfast or appetizer option and don’t they look super pretty? It is so easy to make, but the taste is perfect with a glaze of honey on top! It is also a good idea to make small bites as a sweet bread spread for parties or events, try it and let me know! 🍓
You can top it with powder sugar, honey or maple syrup. They will all work, i promise. 🤩
And there is a really few ingredients you will need. So, why not to try now?
Only ingredients you will need:
Maple syrup or honey
Let me know if you see this and try it! You can leave a comment or tag me on other social media platforms, i love seeing your re-creations!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 3 slices of toast bread
- Mix an egg, yogurt and maple syrup/honey,
- Use your spoon to press the middle of your bread and pour the mixture
- Top them with any kind of fruit you like
- Bake them at 180C until they turn slightly golden, enjoy! ☺️