Here is a delicious noodle for dinner/lunch if you are lazy or don’t have time to cook for a long time. It takes only max 10 minutes to make this and the test is a bomb!
You can of course add/remove spices depending on your liking and your preference for spicy food. If you don’t like spicy food a lot, you can reduce the amount of red chilli pepper to a half.
If you are a noodle lover, you will love this one! You might be obsessed with it, i am not taking the responsibility, if you will be craving it all the time! 😋
Ingredients you need:
Ginger powder or fresh ginger
Paprika and green onion
How to make it:
- Cook the noodles in a small sauce pan.
- In a medium bowl, add ginger, soy sauce, black vinegar and spices
- Cook the vegetable oil on high heat for few minutes
- Pour the vegetable oil onto the bowl of the mixture
- Combine the oil sauce with noodles
- Lastly, chop small pieces of green onion and enjoy! ☺️
Chilli Garlic Noodles
Super easy and super delicious chilli garlic noodles! All noodle lovers are gonna love it!
- 75g Noodles (1 package)
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon of chilli pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder or fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of black vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 cups of vegetable oil
- Cook your noodles in the boiling water for 3 minutes and drain the noodles.
- Mix all your spices, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil on your spice mix while it's still hot.
- Add your noodles onto the sauce and top it with chopped green onion and extra sesame seeds. Enjoy!
נערת ליווי says
I was very happy to find this website. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every part of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new stuff on your site.
Oh thank you so much for your nice words, it’s really great to see this! 💓