Baba ghanoush is a Mediterranean eggplant dip and it is originally from Lebanon. I am a real eggplant lover, I love trying everything with eggplant. If you are too, let’s make Baba ghanoush dip and enjoy it as an appetizer at dinner or a snack at lunch.
- 2 eggplants
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1/2 of a lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Chopped parsley and chestnut for topping
- Cut your eggplants into half, place them into a large baking sheet, drizzle with salt and olive oil and bake at 180C without fan-to avoid them from drying- about 25-30 minutes depending on your oven
- Take them out of oven and wait until they cool
- Scoope out the flesh with a fork and chop it in small pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggplant flesh, tahini, lemon juice, yogurt, salt and pepper and mix it well
- Place the dip in a plate, top it with chopped parsley and chestnut and drizzle olive oil
- You can serve it with toasted bread and enjoy!