After i posted this recipe, i saw so many people’s remakes and messages and everybody was saying they and their loved ones loved it and the taste was amazing. That’s what makes me really happy!
Ingredients you need:
Sour cream or yogurt, i used sour cream
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment down below to let me know if you like it or not! ❤️
Double Chocolate Muffins
These double chocolate muffins are super moist, tender and full of chocolate flavor. You will definitely be obsessed if you are a chocolate lover!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream or yogurt (175g)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (125ml)
- 1/2 cup milk (125ml)
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (60g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl (eggs, milk, vegetable oil, yogurt/sour cream)
- Sift all your dry ingredients and fold them together with the wet ingredients by using a mixing spoon.
- Once all is well combined and smooth, add your chocolate chunks or chocolate chips in. Don't forget to leave some chocolate chips for the topping.
- Pour two scoope of batter into a muffin paper if you want jumbo size muffins, this way you will end up with approximately 10-12 jumbo size muffins. If you want to add only one scoope, you will have 15-17 normal size muffins.
- Sprinkle on your muffin batter some of your chocolate chips that you left for topping.
- Place the muffins into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, and enjoy the chocolate!
If your oven cooks fast, lower the heat to avoid them being overbaked.
Bir cevap yazın