It always feels good to have hot chocolate in the winter especially when snowing and it gives me always Christmas vibe, hot chocolate and watching favorite Christmas movie. Homemade hot chocolate is even better because you will have it’s smell all over in your home. 🍫
If you like your hot chocolate a little bit intense then you need to try this recipe, trust me! Easy and delicious.
You can see it’s texture from above photo. ^.^ Every-time i look at that, i want to make one!
It is easy to make and only ingredients you need for this full of flavor hot chocolate:
- Milk, you can prefer any kind of milk
- Cacao powder
- Granulated sugar
- Corn starch
- Dark chocolate
Let me know if you make it and leave a comment down below, that will make me the happiest! 🥰
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1/4 cups of dark chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients in a small pot and cook at a medium heat until boiling
- Cook another 2 minutes after boiling
- You can pour it in a mug and serve with cream, marshmallows or chocolate chunks.