If you are a chocolate lover, what is better than a sticky chocolate brownie with white chocolate? 🍫 You can use the same recipe without white chocolate and the result will be still perfect! 😍
Do you like brownies fudgy inside or hard as a cake? Yes, if it isn’t fudgy, then I would call it a chocolate cake. Anyway, let me know if you try out this recipe, I am sure you will LOVE it! 😍
White Chocolate Stuffed Brownie Recipe
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 125g butter
- 180g %70 dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 170g granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/vanilla powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 bars of white chocolate
- Melt the butter with dark chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler and wait until it cools.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer for about five minutes until it has creamy form.
- Add melted chocolate in and mix it well.
- Sift all dry ingredients and slowly incorporate to the batter with a spoon.
- Pour half of the batter into a preferrably max 22x22 ovenware, put white chocolate bars into the middle and pour the rest.
- Bake at 180C preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool about 15-20 minutes before serving.
Oven speeds and temperatures may differ from one to another, if your oven cooks fast then decrease the cooking time and keep an eye on it.
Bir cevap yazın