If you are a chocolate lover, what is better than a sticky chocolate brownie with white chocolate? 🍫 You can use the same recipe without white chocolate and the result will be still perfect! 😍
Do you like brownies fudgy inside or hard as a cake? Yes, if it isn’t fudgy, then I would call it a chocolate cake. Anyway, let me know if you try out this recipe, I am sure you will LOVE it! 😍
- 125g butter
- 180g %70 dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 170g granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/vanilla powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 bars of white chocolate
- Melt the butter with dark chocolate in a microwave or in a double boiler and wait until it cools.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer for about five minutes until it has creamy form.
- Add melted chocolate in and mix it well.
- Sift all dry ingredients and slowly incorporate to the batter with a spoon.
- Pour half of the batter into a preferrably max 22x22 ovenware, put white chocolate bars into the middle and pour the rest.
- Bake at 180C preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool about 15-20 minutes before serving.
Oven speeds and temperatures may differ from one to another, if your oven cooks fast then decrease the cooking time and keep an eye on it.