Here is the most delicious white chocolate & nuts cookies recipe! Super chewy, so delicious cookies.
If you are a fan of cookies like me, this is the recipe that will make you eat all of them!
I make these all the time when a friend visits me or when i visit a friend. It never let’s me down and everyone appreciates it! It doesn’t take a long time, it’s very easy to make. I promise.
Ingredients that you will need:
unsalted butter, at room temperature
vanilla extract, if you do not have, you can use any kind of vanilla that you have
hazelnut, you can use also macadamia nuts🌰 or you can skip the nuts part, white chocolate will be also enough
How to prepare your dough:
- Simply start with beating your soft butter with sugar and brown sugar for few minutes using a hand mixer or stand mixer. You can do by hand as well as i did, if you need a little muscles. 💪 why not?
- Add your egg and vanilla extract into the butter and mix it well.
- In a seperate bowl or with a sifter, sift the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Chop the white chocolate and nuts in small pieces and then gently fold into the thick cookie dough. Place handful of white chocolate and nuts aside for the topping.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes, don’t skip this part. Because it has a big role on the form of the cookies and them being chewy.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place a parchment paper on your baking tray.
- Using a ice cream scoope, take a scoop and drop them onto the parchement paper for each cookie. Don’t forget to leave a certain distance between the cookie balls, approximately 2-inch, to avoid them sticking each other. Place some of the white chocolate and nuts on top of each cookie ball to make them look even prettier. 🌸
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven. They won’t be looking fully cooked when you take them out of the oven because they will get in perfect form/shape in few minutes. Once the edges turn brown, you can take them out! (it really depends on your oven, for example, the time differs when i make these cookies at my parents home or in a different home as the heat/fan of different ovens really differs.)
- You can now serve and taste it! I recommend to wait for at least 15-20 minutes before taking a bite. 🤤
Please let me know if you try this recipe, i would love to know how they turn out and if you like them!
Leave me a comment below, it will make me the happiest!
- 100g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 100g sugar (1/2 cup)
- 50g brown sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 150g all-purpose flour (1 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup hazelnut (you can use also macadamia nuts) 🌰
- 220g white chocolate
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer, beat your soft butter for a minute and then add your sugar and brown sugar continue beating until it's almost creamy.
- Add the egg and mix until corporated.
- In a seperate bowl or using your sifter, sift all the dry ingredients and mix into the butter until wet and dry ingredients are well corporated.
- Chop the nuts and white chocolates into small pieces and add into your butter.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Place a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Take a scoop for each cookie and leave on your baking sheet, make sure you leave them seperate from each other appropriately 2-inch to avoid them sticking each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on your oven. They shouldn't be burnt and not too crunchy. They will get in form in few minutes after you take them out of the oven.
- Enjoy! ☺️
- Depending on your oven, baking time may differ from 8-12 minutes, keep an eye on the cookies. They shouldn't be overbaked.
Don't miss chilling the batter in the fridge part, it will make your cookies even more fudgy and don't worry if the batter becomes hard, it is okay.